Have you noticed an increase in your anxiety level or that you’re simply feeling blah? Combat these feelings by incorporating matcha into your diet. Matcha is a superfood that is naturally detoxifying and can also relax the mind and body, which is an ideal way to start your day!
Benefits of this powerful powder
- Packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
To get your fix of matcha, consider trying one of Dr. Grover’s favorite morning drinks, an energizing matcha green tea latte. This matcha latte with organic honey drizzle contains theanine (a mood-boosting amino acid with natural anti-anxiety benefits), a great alternative to your morning cup of joe!
- Add a teaspoon of the matcha green tea powder and drizzle of honey into a bowl.
- Add warm water and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan and pour into your favorite mug.
- Slowly pour in the matcha mixture. Add a few sprinkles of matcha powder on top for color.
- This matcha latte can be enjoyed hot or poured over ice!